Reducing Waste Together: little green steps to becoming ‘waste wise’ in the early years
Monday 15 June 2020 (Registration closes 12 June)
5.45pm - 8.00pm
An online webinar with Southern Metropolitan Regional Council (SMRC).
The webinar link will be sent once participant has registered.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Update your waste reduction tool box of skills and resources through this fun, interactive workshop:
- Learn about waste and the problems it can cause with a special focus on waste generated in early years settings;
- Meet the waste education officer and learn what happens to waste after it goes into the recycling bin;
- Explore links to the NQS, EYLF and WA Curriculum;
- Hear what others are doing to reduce waste in their early childhood services; and
- Take away ideas and activities you can run with children to help them learn about waste issues.
Participants will also receive the UPDATED Little Green Steps WA early childhood waste reduction kit.
This workshop is run by Little green steps, AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION (WA CHAPTER)
For more information contact:
Megan Mentz - Program Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.littlegreenstepswa.org.au
This project is supported by the Waste Authority through the Waste Avoidance and Resource Recovery Account with assistance from the Waste Wise Schools Program.