|Date & Time||June 12, 2018 at 9:00am to: 3:00pm|
|Location||Kingston Primary School, Australind|
|Contact Name||Jennifer Weston|
|Organisation||Waste Wise Schools|
This workshop will include:
- a step-by-step guide on how to run a whole school waste and litter prevention campaign
- loads of resources to take back to your school–USBs, posters, booklets
- laws relating to litter, social and environmental impacts and behaviour change
- practical advice on how to worm farm, compost and set up recycling collection
- information on how to become Accredited and apply for Waste Wise grant funding.
All schools are welcome!
The workshop is suitable for principals, teachers, EAs, gardeners and parents. It is recommended that two staff attend to help with planning for your school. A payment for a full day of teacher relief is available to facilitate attendance. Details will be provided on registration.
This workshop is free and morning tea and lunch will be provided.