This document follows the following approaches:
- The data from the Workshops and Public Submissions were broken down and applied to the Draft Waste Strategy for Western Australia (the “Strategy”)
- By looking at the data relating to a section in the Strategy, major themes (and sub-themes) were identified (e.g. the need for a greater focus on education).
- Every piece of feedback was associated to one of the themes identified for a particular section.
This document was created to outline:
- the themes identified
- the amount of feedback that focused on this theme
- the sub-themes identified
- some of the larger stakeholders that included this theme
- a link to the responses that included this theme
- some high level recommendations around these themes and the feedback around them.