Here you will find a useful series of case studies and guidance notes to assist local government with managing waste data.
- Why collect waste and recycling data?
- Where to Obtain Waste and Recycling Data
- Establishing a Waste and Recycling Data Management Procedure
- How to Calculate the MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) Recycling Rate
- Using Spreadsheets to Record Waste and Recycling Data
- Converting volumes to tonnes
- Contract Terms and Conditions and Data Collection
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Annual Local Government Census
- Glossary of Waste & Recycling Terms and Acronyms