Closing Date: 1 March 2019, 4:00pm
About this application process
Three types of grants are provided on a regular basis (including GST):
- Infrastructure grant - up to $2,200
- Whole school and community grant - up to $4,400
- Waste and sustainability grant - up to $8,800
- a completed application form
- a detailed and accurate budget. You will only receive the exact amount of funding for your project if approved.
- appropriate evidence as detailed in the grants eligibility criteria
All grants require completion of an acquittal report and copies of receipts for the exact grant amount at completion of the funding period.
To be to be eligible to apply for the first grant, schools must:
- complete the Waste Wise full day professional learning workshop; external module or webinar
- form a committee
- conduct a waste audit
- write a waste policy and a waste plan.
For subsequent grants schools must have renewed their accreditation, contact Waste Wise if you are unsure.
All grants are subject to funding availability.
Applications must be received by 4pm Friday 01 March 2019.
Please fill out details below and attach your files. Documents should be in Microsoft Word, Rich Text format or PDF where possible. An asterisk* indicates a required field.