This Public Submission is now Closed.
About this application process
Three types of grants are provided on a regular basis (including GST):
- Infrastructure grant - up to $2,200
- Whole school and community grant - up to $4,400
- Waste and sustainability grant - up to $8,800
- a completed application form
- a detailed and accurate budget. You will only receive the exact amount of funding for your project if approved.
- appropriate evidence as detailed in the grants eligibility criteria
- Adherence to the grant guidelines and conditions
All grants require completion of an acquittal report and copies of receipts for the exact grant amount at completion of the funding period.
To be to be eligible to apply for the first grant, schools must:
- complete the Waste Wise full day professional learning workshop; external module or webinar
- form a committee
- conduct a waste audit
- write a waste policy and a waste plan.
For subsequent grants schools must have renewed their accreditation, contact Waste Wise if you are unsure.
All grants are subject to funding availability.
Applications must be received by 12 noon Thursday 29 August 2019.
This Public Application is now closed.