This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- instructions for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2007 and previous Microsoft Office versions
Please note that documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
To translate from English to another language, we recommend the use of one of the many free website translation tools such as http://www.bing.com/translator or https://translate.google.com.au
This website uses a modern web framework, with font sizes designed to be easily modified by the viewer. To increase or decrease the size of the screen font, simply use your web browsers' inbuilt tools, or on a PC use 'Ctrl +' to increase or 'Ctrl -' to decrease the font size. For Macintosh users, simply use the Apple key in place of Ctrl.
Printing a Webpage
All articles on this website can be printed, using the print icon on the top right hand header area, the browsers inbuilt tools or 'Ctrl P. For Macintosh users, simply use the Apple key in place of Ctrl.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
- Flash Documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Excel Documents
- Microsoft Word Documents